Friday, August 21, 2009

Office Bliss!

Looks like another beautiful day:). It appears some people have already started their weekend!
Welcome to my office otherwise known as the asylum-heehee:).
Have a seat. Would you like a cup of tea?
For me it is important to make your workplace an extension of your home. Beautiful lighting warms a room.
Toile curtains add softness to the industrial style window frame.
One must have greenery and music. Sounds of baroque and classical music filter through the air.
A Jane Austen calender keeps me on task while a 'comfort the soul' sign keeps me relaxed.
A garden of pictures stacked with decorative storage boxes.
Roses are a must in any space!
Another lamp lights the tea corner. A playful cherub floats in the pale light.
The tea corner where anyone can come for tea during the day.
No office is complete without a Mad Hatter figure!
Rosewater scents the air and Summer Hill scents and softens my hands:).
This oriental rug warms the tile floors.
Wow, time flies when you're having fun! I'm glad that you came with me today. Let's go home and enjoy some wine and cheese on the porch!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!

7 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

I hope to enjoy mine.. we have plans and will be busy... Enjoy yours...

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Girl, I'm checking out your BUSINESS...literally! Oh are ya'll hiring??? Fax me an application because I'm looking for an apartment! ;)
Glad to see you work in an extension of your beautiful home...ain't life wonderful???
Have a good one sweetie!
everything vintage

Donna said...

Goodness! What a warm welcome for visitors!Hahaa...Thank you!!

Sandra said...

How beautiful! Are you hiring? :o) I'm convinced we are influenced by our surroundings and you get an A+ for having such a lovely and calming spot. We even share a love of classical music!

Sandra

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Kim,

I enjoyed coming to work with you and seeing around.
Always so much nicer to work in a beautiful place. I like the Little Mad hatter.

Enjoy your weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

I believe I could work there. Need a nurse? Oh no maybe a seamstress, or an artist. I don't know what I do any more. What ever comes up.
QMM

Paula said...

Dear Kim,

Thank you for sharing your lovely office! You have made it a beautiful place! I love all the special "Victorian" touches everywhere!

I hope you are having a lovely weekend!
Love, Paula