Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dining at Terra Cottage

There are several projects that we have accomplished to help the dining room look like one in an 'old' Victorian. Every room should have a touch of whimsy and thus there is a flying pig in each room (I have been collecting them for years). At the french doors we designed and installed the tile to help with wet and dirty feet (both human and dogs-Kasey is looking out for the dreaded squirrels reaking havoc in the backyard). The chandelier is from a chain hardware store-I added the crystals for a little sparkle:). I also added crystal bobeches to the candlesticks and small lamp on the buffet. More gingerbread separates the dining room from the living room. One of these days I would like to scrape the popcorn ceiling and install decorative ceiling tiles. Perhaps in my spare time...














1 comment: